Monday, July 28, 2014

Doing well

I took the mummy wrapping off on Saturday, and whilst I experienced momentary shock at seeing my scarring, I have felt little pain. I have been taking painkillers these two days as advised and I have felt very normal. I am being careful with avoiding lifting heavy objects though in case of tearing.

Tomorrow is the beginning of my sick leave and it will be interesting to see what I get up to, to fill my days. The Commonwealth Games is on at the moment so I will be watching that mostly at my parents' place (I don't have a TV license so can't watch live events at my flat), but I will be taking it easy and vaguely achieve a few things in the week as well as resting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Yan. Thank you for taking the time to blog. What a trial you and your family are going through! At times like this the truth of God's word penetrates the soul and His presence can be a tangible reality. I encourage you to reflect on the sufferings of Jesus at this time so that you will know in greater measure the height and depth of His love for you and really experience the peace that transcends understanding. Praying for you sister! Love Steve & Hazel

    ReplyDelete