Saturday, July 12, 2014

Some improvement

I think my eye bags are going down. They are not as tender and painful as before and the eye ointment is definitely working. My eyes are less watery than before. The skin around my eyes are still dry throughout the day and stresses my face, which in turn makes me tired. I continue to nap halfway through the day which also means that I am sleeping very late at night. I managed to squeeze some pus out of my left eye bag last night! This must be progress. 

It is strange being unwell like this. The rest of me is fine except my eyes and face. Because I get tired I have to lie down a lot. Sometimes I sleep sometimes I don't. But it's just to rest. And then other times when I have put the eye ointment in, my vision becomes blurred for maybe up to an hour 3 times a day. So I have frequent times in my day when I am lying down but not sleeping or when I can't see. In these times I either listen to the radio or audiobooks. It's a much slower existence than I am used to!

I just compared today's photo with the photo from two days ago and there is a visible reduction. Hooray. I just wish the medicine would work faster! This is what I look like today:

1 comment:

  1. so glad to see the reduction in swelling!! love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete