Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doing alright

My eyes continued to swell and stream this week. And they were bulging under the eyes like Uncle Fester in the Addams Family. They were bothering me so much that I went to the doctor's on Friday. I got prescribed some antibiotic cream which are already working. Phew. It's just one thing after another with my physical symptoms, isn't it? I never know what I am going to have.

I also discovered that my bike got stolen! I went to get my water meter reading and it's stored in the same room and it was gone! First of all, I thought it was one of my neighbours because it is a code-accessed room for residents. But when the police came round they could see that someone had leveraged the door to get in. I am so bummed because it was a great bike, and also because it's now going to be a pain to find another to fit me. I am so short that average bikes don't fit. I may buy a child's bike. Honestly, people will steal anything. It was a very old bike and small. I suppose this gives me the opportunity to find the right size bike for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment