Thursday, July 10, 2014

New medication

I was referred to the eye hospital by my GP as I had reached the end of their medical expertise. I whizzed into town straight after my doctor's appointment as I was very keen to get this eye condition sorted as I have had some kind of eye-related condition for 3 weeks now and it's annoying. I was seen very quickly in the A&E department. The doctor says that the chemo has been playing havoc with my hormones and my eye glands are now blocked. He even said that he was impressed with how pronounced the eye bags were! That word is normally a good word but not in that sentence and it made me laugh. I now have new eye ointment and new antibiotics so hopefully they will do the trick. I am back home and have put the eye ointment in and they are immediately working. The watering has stopped though it has blurred my vision! You can't have everything! Let's hope this is the beginning of the end of this horrible condition!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yan, Oh poor you. Your eyes look so sore. I really hope that this new treatment will make your eyes feel better quickly. Lots of love Tish

    ReplyDelete