Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Returned to work

I felt much better yesterday so I returned to work today. I found two little presents on my desk from volunteers as get well gifts! So sweet! I was fine for most of the day, but at about 5pm I started to feel slightly light headed and tired so I went home! My workplace is very flexible.

Also the other day, I found a craft shop that also sold jewellery parts. I was so happy! I am very keen to not be mistaken for a boy with a bald head so I am determined to accessorise myself with big earrings. But I don't want to have to pay too much for them so when I found this shop I was overjoyed because now I can make as many earrings as I like! This is me after my shopping spree in the shop with the tools and jewellery parts that I need, and also three pairs of earrings I have already made. I am wearing one pair.

1 comment:

  1. BLING it up!! hope it's getting warmer in the UK now! you'd be cooking your brain with a head scarf in HK these days!

    ReplyDelete