Monday, April 21, 2014

Headache gone

I got up on Saturday at midday and I still had my headache, but I thought 'No I am not spending another day in bed' and I started hoovering and the headache started to fade away. It's really showed me that you can apply your mind to override your body. The other thing with being ill is that it is very easy to give your permission to be sicker than you need to be. Because you have the label of a sick person, you could succumb to your illness rather than trying to get on with your life.

It's been a lovely long bank holiday weekend here in the UK. Today we took the kids to a small city farm in Bristol and we had a wonderful time. Here is Euna and I in the farm cafe having lunch. I have started to take my hat off in public as it gets hot sometimes up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment