Monday, April 28, 2014

A little shaky

Bit of a mixed day today. Vomited in the morning but nothing came up as I hadn't eaten anything when the retching began. Had breakfast and my lovely friend Ruth took me out to a nearby cafe for a cup of tea. I only spent an hour with her and it tired me out and I became shaky. Then I went back to my flat to have a small rest then came back out to the same cafe to meet my financial adviser for lunch. I perked up then not sure why, maybe it was because I had more food? Then my parents came over to see me and that was nice. Mum went out in the late afternoon to her doctor's appointment. I was determined to have achieved something with my day so I played a couple of stretching exercise videos via YouTube on my TV to get me moving. That was good for my body but by the time I got to dinner, I was shaky and my heart was beating very fast. 

So not a bad day just small side effects that I just need to bear through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment