Friday, April 4, 2014

Better today

Today was a better day. In the main I was fine. Euna and the boys came over in the afternoon and I took Nuri to the park opposite my flat and browsed in some charity shops. I bought him a bag of cars which I will keep at my flat for when he comes over. My nephews are very gorgeous. Hajin is 7 weeks old now and getting big. Nuri is 2.5 years old and talking a lot. 

I had dinner with my family and I got tired after and now I am just back at my flat chilling out. No throwing up today. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. It's great that the kids can come round and distract you. They look so gorgeous from the photos you put on Facebook. I bet you love playing with them and cuddling them. How are Euna and Kalun? Are they finding it tiring having 2? Thinking of you a lot and I hope that you aren't feeling sick now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are finding it tiring with 2, especially as Hajin feeds a lot. But they are adjusting. And they are so lovely to have around and to be a focus. Kids really do give you a sense of new life. I do love them so much.

      Delete