Saturday, March 15, 2014

Starting to feel a little tired

My boiler got replaced yesterday, praise God! Last night's shower was a treat! You sometimes really don't know what you take for granted until it's gone. It was a real answer to prayer, God knows what I need.

Today I woke up late because I did not sleep well and then went to Kalun's birthday party. My gorgeous brother is 38 today! You wouldn't know it by looking at him as he still dresses so casually. We had a good time with friends at a friends' house with my sister-in-law and my two gorgeous nephews. 

I am starting to feel a little more tired than normal. I am told to expect this. I think they call it chemo fatigue. I started to feel quite tired around 6pm today which is unusual for me. It's now 9:30pm and I'm already ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment