Monday, March 31, 2014

Second cycle of chemo this week

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am going to have my PICC line put in, which is a tube in a vein which will stay in for the rest of my treatment. This will be better for the intravenous feeding of the drugs into my body and will also be where they take my bloods each time. 

This Thursday is also my second session of chemotherapy so please pray that I will continue to have very few side effects.

My mum will be staying at my place again to look after me. She and my dad have been so great. Mum comes to my flat now and again, dropping off homemade juice packed full of healthy vitamins for me to drink. However, Dad has started to not sleep so well. Probably because he is worried for me and mum. Could you also lift him up in prayer as I need him to be ok. Thanks guys. 

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear its going well. You're on my daily prayer list. I think the new look is cool but would be improved by that smile! You have one of God's best ever smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks James! I was going for the confident look you see!

      Delete