Saturday, March 8, 2014

Prayer request - boiler not working

My boiler is not working as it should and it is very inconvenient. The hot water turns to cold water every few minutes so it is not possible to have a shower. I am having to boil water and pouring it into the bathtub to have a bath and this takes more than half an hour, and washing my hair from a bucket. I could be patient if I wasn't having chemo in a few days. I don't know what my body's reaction will be and it'll be nice to just have nice hot showers in my possible weakened state. 

The lettings agent knows about it and are liaising with a boiler company and the landlord, but I would appreciate your prayers for divine intervention for a swift resolution before my chemo begins. If you are not a religious person and you do not pray, please hope for this for me as I believe God hears you too. Thanks guys. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your boiler and chemo, Yan! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete