Saturday, August 9, 2014

Follow this blog by email

As you know, I want you my friend to follow my journey with cancer because I believe that you love and care for me, and because I value your support and prayers. And to make it easier for you to follow this blog, I wanted to point out that you can follow it by email instead of having to go to this blog every so often. There is a 'Follow by Email' box on the right hand side of the Home page where you can submit your email address. Thereafter whenever I write a new post onto this blog, you will be sent it automatically. Voila! So no more checking when I haven't posted or missing lots of posts whenever lots has happened.

But don't forget to keep leaving your encouragement in the comments box on the actual blog now and again so I know you guys are still with me!

A gold star for you clever people who are using this function already!

3 comments: