Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Struggling

I am sick.......I am sick......and it is very very boring! Yesterday I started experiencing achyness all over my body and it got excruciating. It's like a tightness all over my body especially my stomach area, my face and my jaw. And it's all the time. My stomach feels like it is full and bloated so I don't want to eat or drink, and when I do eat a little something it's quite painful. I spent half the night in pain and not comfortable in any position, the other half I was able to doze off. This is by far the worst so far.

It's a little better when I stand, but then I can't stand for long as I feel weak and wobbly.

Please pray and lift up your thoughts for me. Please pray for the pain to leave my body and for me to have relief.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yan. I hope you start to feel better really soon. I know that sickness like this just takes over and you can't think of anything else. I hope that your doctors can help you find a solution. Lots of love Tish

    ReplyDelete