Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bad night, good day

Last night was similar to the one before. Half of it in pain and the other half dozing off.

I struggled to get going with my day, waking up in pain and just wanting to lie back down. I watched a bit of tv and then made lunch. After lunch I had a little nap and then made myself go out for a walk. My body was still uncomfortable and my eyes were beginning to hurt so I figured it was probably better that I tried to go out for a little walk, change my environment and walk off my lunch to minimise the uncomfortableness around my stomach. Whilst I was out, I received a surprise call from my friend Will in Hong Kong asking how I was doing. Lovely! I stopped off in a park to take the call and by the time we had hung up and I was heading back home I was feeling less bloated. I had a little nap before dinner and then went out for a short evening walk after dinner to again walk off my dinner and relax for the evening.

I am optimistic for tonight's sleep as this is the first time for quite some days that I have been able to sit up on my laptop to type this. The rest of the time the fluid build up around my middle has been too uncomfortable and I have been typing on my phone or iPad. I am praying that I will just fall into a deep sleep until morning. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Yan, heartbreaking to hear your feeling so crap, be as strong as you have to be, and very much thinking about you. I hope things start to get better very soon.
    Lots & lots of Love, John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! I hope you and the family are well.

      Delete