Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reaction so far

So far so good. I was able to go to a worship evening yesterday at church. Today I have started to get tired easily again. Had to take a nap in the day and my taste buds have started to change again. I don't think I have mentioned this before. Around day 3, my taste buds change drastically. Water tastes horrible and metallic in taste. A cup of tea also tastes horrible. I can't taste a lot of my foods and I crave quite strong tasting foods. It also means that I don't want to eat much because food doesn't taste of anything to me. This lasts for about a week and then around week 2 after chemo, my taste buds go back to normal and I want to eat food again. Please keep praying/thinking of me to not have any bad side effects this time. Last one, I am hoping to just sail through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment