Sunday, June 15, 2014

Checking in with my Breast Care Doctor

As I am coming to the end of my chemo treatments, I am seeing my doctor tomorrow to discuss the next stage of treatment - surgery and radiotherapy. Though currently I don't know in what order. It is quite frustrating to have the whole of 2014 mapped out and dominated by different types of treatments. It's makes planning very difficult. I feel like I am in an invisible waiting room, not allowed to go out and play. However I am thankful that the losing of my hair has happened in the summer when it is not so cold. I have started to lose my eyebrows and eyelashes too. My lower eyelashes have nearly all dropped out. Very bizarre. I should hopefully have some hair back by the autumn!

Please pray that the chemo will have shrunk the cancerous lump in my body and that therefore that if they are going to operate on me that they will not have to take too much from me.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for this. we're already half way through 2014 so I pray you're start being able to plan soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday yan! hope you have a fantastic celebration! bless u!!!

    ReplyDelete