Saturday, June 7, 2014

5th chemo better than last time

Had my chemo yesterday. This time the chemo going in wasn't as bad as last time. I still had a funny reaction where I went very red from my chest to the top of my head and the nurses and doctor stopped the treatment. Again they waited for half an hour before restarting again at a slower rate. 

But unlike last time it was alright going in. Last time the pre-medication made me so drowsy that the whole time the treatment was going in, I felt so uncomfortable and wanting to sleep but couldn't get comfortable on the lazy chair because it didn't lie flat. But this time I was ok to sit up whilst the treatment was being fed in. 

Today I felt fine and went to a farm day with Kalun and Nuri. We had a great time! The sun was out and there were animals to see and lots of activities for Nuri to do. He was quite hungry when we came home as he had been running around seeing things and playing. After dinner I started to feel tired so I am off to bed already! It was a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow how amazing that you have a great day after too! xx

    ReplyDelete