Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I feel loved

Ever since I started sharing my news more widely, I have been so touched by everyone's love and support for me. Everyone has been so great. My church group has committed to praying for me every week, my manager's wife gave me a hospital goodie bag, a friend is driving me to and from appointments and others send me gorgeous messages of encouragement, prayers and support. I do feel very blessed and loved. I do believe that God has a greater plan here other than my illness, but it is so great to have such good family and friends to help me through it. You who is reading this, I know that I am in your thoughts and prayers and I thank you for loving me. I hope one day that I can bless another as you have blessed mine. 

2 comments:

  1. Checking and reading your blog daily, I think there needs to be some more videos or photos at least! Sending lots of love love love from HK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be nice wouldn't they Kristy? I was going to include a photo of the hospital goodie bag but it wasn't obvious what it was so I didn't. I will try. But this blog is a quick way for me to update everyone so it's not always possible.

    ReplyDelete